Wednesday, January 24, 2007

biased frustrations --> misconceptions?

I think I definitely misrepresented the concept of web 2.0 in my own mind which reflected negatively in my previous entry. Rather than dwelling on the activity of humanist sharing and communication in a positive light, I brought up personal experiences that appear to be on the forefront of 2.0, which will only prove to be not on the forefront of this new web concept, but on the end of the previous generation of internet usage. There are so many resources and possibilities for sharing and communicating, learning, educating, etc. that the technological aspect of what each company or organization online is prepared for or supports on a site at this moment can only expand. Amidst my personal frustrations at what might take me a few more minutes to accomplish, actually saves me so much time, comparatively to accomplishing the same task of submitting applications in previous years. The fantastic ability of simple searches on youtube.com provide videos of orchestras, solo performances, and chamber concerts or rehearsals that can serve to give a glimpse of something beyond original CAI development into what we are becoming so used to today.

No comments: